The YMCA of Hobart is pleased to announce the opportunity to join our Aquatics Team. We are currently looking for
- Swimming instructors and trainees
How to apply for a Swim School position with the YMCA:
Read through the position description for the role you would like to apply for. It’s strongly recommended to read a little about the Y before applying.
To apply for the position please email the following:
- Cover letter
- Copies of any qualifications
- Names and contact numbers of two referees.
Applications are welcome any time during the year although positions are often limited – please apply early.
Safeguarding Children Commitment:
YMCA, including Boards of Directors, is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in accordance with our Safeguarding Children and Young People framework. YMCA requires that all applicants undergo satisfactory screening prior to commencement, including but not limited to:
- a national criminal history check;
- an international criminal history check where applicants have worked overseas;
- holding or obtaining a Working with Children Clearance/ equivalent in accordance with state/ territory laws;
- Two reference checks.
Any successfully appointed applicant will be required to adhere to the Safeguarding Children and Young People framework, which includes a thorough safeguarding children and young people induction and committing to upholding the safety and wellbeing of children and young people throughout their engagement with YMCA.