Looking for Casual, Fixed term, or Part-time employment? Swim Teaching could be the ideal fit for you!
- No experience necessary, We Train You!
- You pay for the course, We Pay You to Learn!
- Excellent Team Culture
- Friendly & inclusive work environment
- Ongoing training and development to build skills
- Range of hours of work available:
o Weekdays during school hours
o Weekdays PM (hours available between 3pm-6pm)
o Saturdays AM (hours available between 8.30am-12pm)
- Opportunities within a National organisation to grow and develop beyond the scope of swim teaching
We are looking for people with….
- The willingness and a desire to learn, grow , and positively impact others
- Good verbal communication skills
- Great people-skills and a team player
- Energetic, friendly, and innovative
- Commitment and are reliable
- Current Working with Vulnerable People Check
- Current National Police Clearance
- Experience working with children or young people is desirable
The Y Hobart Swim School team are always excited to share our life-long love of the water with children and young people. Our swim teachers are passionate, inspiring and love empowering young people through our renowned teaching methods to new swimmers. Join us today!
Please send your Resume and brief outline as to why you want to join our team to swimschooltas@YMCA.org.au
Now Recruiting: Pool Lifeguards
Clarence Aquatic Centre YMCA is searching for Casual Lifeguards to join our team.
If you are a qualified Lifeguard, have great communication skills with a ‘can do’ attitude and can see yourself contributing to a great community minded organisation, the Y, then we invite you to apply.
Your hours of engagement will vary across the entire week and may include early morning, day, afternoon and evening shifts, Monday to Sunday
Please send your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Now Recruiting: Aqua Aerobics Instructor
Clarence Aquatic Centre YMCA is searching for Aqua Aerobics instructors to join our team.
Classes are run both mornings and evenings lead by instructors who are friendly, approachable and experienced.
If you are a qualified Aqua Aerobics instructor and have a passion for helping people reach their fitness goals, please send your expression of interest to email@example.com
Safeguarding Children Commitment:
At the Y, we are committed to empowering all Children and Young People to feel safe and be safe, at the Y, in their families and in their communities. As such, we ensure that all of our candidates are appropriately screened (including police checks) to make sure that the right people are in the right roles.
To learn more about our screening processes, click here to view our Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy: