Haven’t had any experience with teaching swimming but eager to learn?
Start work every day with a splash by becoming a YMCA swim teacher. Become part of a team who has fun, gain new opportunities and teach a skill for life.
- We will show you how to teach a life skill while keeping it fun for kids – and you!
- Enjoy flexible working hours – perfect for those studying or returning to work.
- Gain valuable working experience with the biggest swimming educators in Australia.
- Great for mums and dads with child minding facilities available for some shifts.
- Be part of an amazingly supportive, positive and inclusive YMCA team, who care for their local community.
If you have a reliable, strong work ethic and you are a positive team player – we want to meet you!!
If you would like to apply or are interested in learning more about the role give us a call, work experience opportunities are also available.
Call us on 03 6244 2294.
Safeguarding Children Commitment:
The YMCA is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment, a process that includes, but is not limited to, comprehensive reference checks, an identity check, a ‘working with children’ check and a ‘national criminal history record’ check.