Clarence Aquatic Centre YMCA is pleased to announce the return of recreational pool play.
Maintaining COVID Safe standards has been a major priority for us since March 2020 and we are confident that the return of recreational pool play will be a positive and safe experience for all, by following the guidelines below.
- Recreational Play – weekends (from 5th of Dec) and school holidays from 11am onwards
- 20 swimmers per lane recreational lane (space)
- Toddler pool and program pool capacity limit of 25 patrons
- Contact tracing required for all arrivals
- No recreational play during normal working weekdays.
*Wrist bands are to be worn by people supervising children*
Other changes at Clarence Aquatic Centre YMCA
- Lane capacity has been increased to 8 per lane for casual lap swimmers.
- Lockers and the BBQ are now available to use (please book BBQ with reception by calling (03) 6244 2294)