ROSNY GOLF COURSE CLOSED FROM 1/4/2020 DUE TO GOLF AUSTRALIA RECOMMENDATIONS.
New increased safety guidelines (COVID-19) for Rosny Golf
● Weekly Golf competitions have been cancelled until further notice
● There will now be a 15 Minute separation between groups of players
● Groups of players must be no greater than 4 (this may be reduced in future)
● Players are to maintain 1.5m separation from others in the group
● Players are not to share clubs or gear
● We strongly advise you to use your own gear
● We accept EFT payments only (tap and go)
● Access to the Golf Shop is for staff only (reception through side window)
● Flags have been removed from holes
● Tee times must be booked over the phone and no more than 48 hours in advance.
● Tee times must be observed – ie unless there are no players at all in front of you (please do not start early).
● Players who arrive without a tee time or booking must wait until a spot opens and must maintain
Rosny Golf (Since 1916)
Rosny Park Public Golf Club is conveniently located on the eastern shore right next to Eastlands Shopping Centre and has over 100 years of history in the community. The course features a 9-hole course, practice area for chipping and putting, discount golf shop, club house with great coffee and a community golf coach on staff. Rosny Golf course is located just 10 minutes from the centre of Hobart city.
Golf Australia affiliate…
Play weekly GA competitions anywhere in Australia with a Rosny Golf GA Membership add-on. Get an official handicap via Golflink and access all of the great feature from Golf Australia and GolfLink. Rosny Park Golf also hosts weekly members competitions that are non-gender specific. Member’s competitions are friendly, social and include great weekly prizes.
Phone: 03 6244 1297
Address: 2/22 Rosny Hill Road, Rosny Park TAS 7018 (Next to Eastlands)
Current operating hours due to seasonal adjustment…
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday – Sunday 7.00am – 5.00pm
Summer – (During daylight saving time)
Monday – Friday 7.30am – 6.30pm
Saturday – Sunday 7.00am – 6.30pm