Adult Swimming Lessons
>>1st Lessons Free<<
- Get fitter
- Improve your stroke
- Swim with confidence
Weekly small group lessons focusing on building your individual ability, for beginners to advanced swimmers.
Session are on every Monday and Thursday.
Beginner sessions: Monday 6:30-7pm
Intermediate Sessions: Monday and Thursday 6-6:30pm
Advanced Sessions: Monday 6-6:30pm and Thursday 5:30-6pm
Only $17 per lesson (6 week block term)
Bookings are essential – call the Swim School desk on (03) 6244 2294 or drop in to Clarence Aquatic Centre YMCA
*Terms and conditions apply…
- Bookings are essential as sessions will not run unless a minimum of 3 participants are booked into a session time. Anyone that has expressed interest will be notified two business days prior to the start date of their program.
- Lessons are not conducted on public holidays. You will not be charged if your lesson falls on a public holiday.
- Participants enrolled and currently attending a session will be considered swim school members for the duration of their 6 week block. Whilst enrolled members are entitled to free entry to the Clarence Aquatic Centre and Glenorchy war Memorial pool for the duration of the 6 weeks. Please note that this membership does not include free entry to Barossa park YMCA wellness centre at any time.
- The minimum period for an adult swimming lesson enrollment is 6 weeks. Refunds will only be granted under the following circumstances: hospitalization, major injury or illness, relocation or other major extenuating circumstances. Request for refund must be made in writing and sent to the swim school coordinator. If you wish to cancel you must inform us in writing 2 business days before the program start date.
- If you miss a session you can make it up by attending one of the other sessions during the 6 week program period.