Enrol in YMCA Swim School for 2018 and WIN your first semester (for free)!
Register to enrol today and go in to the draw to get your entire 1st term a no charge (that’s a whopping 12 weeks for free!) We have 2 semesters to give away (to 2 separate swim school students). Register by January 28th to be in the running. Register here, or call YMCA Swim School on 6244 2294.
Hurry, competition closes 28th January 2018 (single entry only).
Terms and conditions:
- Enrolment must be active to be eligible to win. Active enrolment means the child must be enrolled into classes by our Swim School Team. Active enrolment occurs upon completion of our enrolment form and personalised confirmation by our Swim School team of your child’s day, time and class level.
- All students who have been re-enrolled by our swim school team from last semester will automatically go in the draw to win this prize.
- Any students with outstanding accounts from previous semesters will unfortunately not go into the draw to win this prize.
- There will be two prizes available for two separate entrants. Each prize will be valid for one student for Semester 1 of 2018 commencing on the 29th of January and running for 12 weeks.
- The prize will be placed as ‘credit’ onto your families swim school account to be used for Semester 1’s Swimming lessons.
- Offer available for new students and those pre-enrolled by 28th of January.
YMCA Swim School…
Learning to swim is fun and we love what we do. At the YMCA swim school, we pride ourselves on turning beginners in to competent swimmers and aim to nurture a life long love of the water.
Our swimming lessons go beyond stroke correction so you can be sure that your child has the skills to keep them safe in, and around water.
At the YMCA Swim School, children can explore, learn and progress at their own pace as swimming lessons are individually structured to match the child’s level. This way they can creatively explore and practice skills safely, whilst developing self-confidence and self-esteem.
$16 per lesson (fortnightly direct debit), or $16.50 per lesson (up front 6 week block). Sibling discount applies for 3 or more children. If you enrol 3 or more children your 3rd child will receive a 10% discount.
Swimming Lesson Levels
Infant – Learn to Swim Program…
- 6 months to 2 years – Starfish
- 2 years to 4 years – Periwinkle
Children in the infant YMCA Lean to Swim program will develop water confidence, independence, buoyancy, and skills to reduce the risk of drowning.
Pre-School – Learn to Swim Program…
- Age 3.5 to 5 Years – Tadpoles, Octopus and Goldfish
At preschool level, kids will develop a higher level of water confidence, independence, buoyancy and submersion skills; with a focus on water safety and learning how to swim.
School age – Learn to Swim Program…
- 5 Years and up – Octopus, Goldfish, Sardine, Flying Fish, Salmon, Tuna, Dolphin and Shark
Students at this level will develop their skills and strokes under close supervision, along with vital water safety skills to keep them safe and help them to become progressively stronger swimmers.
At the YMCA we celebrate every child’s progress by awarding certificates of achievement as individuals move through each level of the program at their own pace.
Lessons run continuously all year including over the school holidays, except for the public holidays and a 6 week break over Christmas. New students are welcome to enrol at anytime.
Clarence Aquatic Centre YMCA
Mon – Fri: 3pm-6pm
Saturday: from 8.30am
Barossa Park YMCA Wellness Centre: (view the Barossa Park Timetable)
Mon – Fri: 9.30-6pm
All instructors teaching with the YMCA of Hobart are Austswim qualified and are accredited in CPR. Trained in Safe Guarding children policy and procedure.
Classes held once per week.
An enrolment form including Terms & Conditions must be signed by a parent/ guardian before any enrolments may be accepted.