The Glenorchy War Memorial Swimming Pool located in the centre of Glenorchy has a wide range of facilities to offer hours of enjoyment for the whole family.
Major facilities include a heated 50 metre pool, 2 heated wading pools and a 60 metre waterslide.
Professional supervision, friendly staff and heated water means you can play all day.
Other facilities available include:
- Sunshade over the wading/babies pool and major pool
- Outdoor seating and umbrellas
- Free use of electric barbeques
- Volleyball court
- 12m Leap Frog Inflatable (conditions apply)
- Kiosk and catering for children’s parties
- Off street parking
- Heated to 25-26° C where possible depending on outside air temperature
Like our Facebook Page to get the latest information and regular updates for the Glenorchy War Memorial Pool.
Glenorchy Pool is currently closed for the colder months and will reopen in October 2017.