**October School Holiday Program**
School Holiday Junior Mountain Bike Skills Program
2 Programs – Beginners and Intermediate Level
For kids 8 and up!
Learn the finer points of riding your mountain bike with MTB Coach, Jodie Willett. Two programs that cover basic techniques in cornering, clearing obstacles, climbing, descending, along with a new intermediate level program covering techniques for more advanced riders such as technical features and working on speed and efficiency.
Jodie Willett is a UCI Level 2 Coach and MTB athlete who has raced as an elite level MTB racer since 2007. She has raced internationally in countries such as Canada, Switzerland, South Africa, Malaysia, Czech Republic, and Italy. Jodie has been coaching MTB athletes since 2010 and completed the Level 2 UCI MTB course in Switzerland in 2014. She has spent the past 2.5 years as the Australian National Junior development coach and loves helping people improve their mountain biking skills.
When: October 2018 SCHOOL HOLIDAYS…
- Geilston Bay – 1st Oct 2018 (Lindisfarne North Primary School).
- Glenorchy – 8th Oct 2018 (Tolosa Park)
- Clarence – 9th Oct 2018 (Meehan Ranges)
Time: 9am – 3pm
Price: $65 per day per child
IMPORTANT INFORMATION…PLEASE READ PRIOR TO BOOKING>>>
- This program involves riding a bike on mountain trails that often involve up hills sections. Some riders may find the hills challenging for their fitness. It is important that children ride their bikes frequently in the lead up to this program to build their fitness.
- This program requires an off-road mountain bike with front and back brakes (no pedal brakes are allowed!!), a front suspension fork, and bar ends plugs in good condition fitted to handlebars. Bikes must be in sound mechanical working order. An approved helmet is required (gloves recommended).