A free family event to celebrate the role of fatherhood in our community.
The Dad’s Day Out is an annual event held in collaboration with local councils and community groups to help promote the importance of fathers and father figures. The event promises to be hands on and interactive with plenty of activities for families to get involved with.
As part of national children’s week:
• Youth Services – Restoring old bikes for up to 20 people to take home. Bring your own bike to work on under bike mechanic supervision.
• Free BBQ Sausage Sizzle
• Social Circuit Workshop – come along and join in the circuit fun.
• Face Paining
• YMCA Community Father of the Year award
• Community information and stalls
• Kombi Krew – Silent Disco
• Sports clinics for families
• Street Artist
When: Sunday 22nd October
Where: YMCA Community Centre. 8a Constance Ave, Glenorchy