The Challenge Bootcamp is an ongoing program designed to make you fitter, stronger and healthier in the shortest time possible.
Here is a taste of what you can expect in a Challenge Bootcamp:
- Activities such as: circuit training, boxing, endurance running, team based drills and challenging exercises using various equipment such as; ropes, your own body weight, medicine balls and much more.
- Instructors who are qualified Personal Trainers and understand how to get the results you want.
- Workout with great people in your team that will keep you motivated.
YMCA Challenge Bootcamp will help you reach your goals. Whether you need to kick start your fitness or just add something new to your current training, this is your solution.
THE PROGRAM FOCUSES ON:
- CARDIOVASCULAR FITNESS
- MUSCULAR STRENGTH
- MUSCLE TONE
- MUSCULAR ENDURANCE
- FUNCTIONAL MOBILITY
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
WANT TO BE CHALLENGED?
Get up, get moving and get results with YMCA Challenge Bootcamp
Check out our additional H.E.A.T. Bootcamp sessions: Two 30 mins sessions per week that are higher in intensity and utilise our Functional Training Zone.
Bootcamps Memberships: $15 per week, or an additional $5pw for YMCA members.
Casual price: $10 per Bootcamp Session
Register online (above) or book your place by calling us on 03 6272 8077
Terms and Conditions
• The YMCA strongly recommends that all participants seek medical advice prior to attending the Challenge Bootcamp
• The YMCA and it’s officers, leaders & staff shall be released from, and shall not incur, any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any accident or injury to the applicant or for any damage
to or loss of property of the applicant.