2018/2019 General Entry Prices
Barossa Park YMCA Wellness Centres was designed and built as a Programs and Rehabilitation Pool. Therefore casual entry is restricted at this centre. The Wellness Centre is open for casual entries Saturdays 8am-12:30pm and Sundays 8:30 am-12:00pm. Outside of these times entry to the centres is only available to members, visit pass holders, YMCA swimming lessons, private group bookings and medical referrals.
- Casual Adult $13.60 (available weekends only)
- Concession/Pensioner/One Care Residents $10.90 (available weekends only)
- Children (under 16yrs) $9.50
- Carers and Support workers FREE (whilst accompanying paying patron)
- Heart Moves Class $5.00
- Aqua Fit Classes – Adult $14.00
- Aqua Fit Classes – Senior/Concession/Student $11.20
- Children 5yrs and under FREE (when accompanied by a paying adult of $13.00 or $10.00)
- Locker Hire $2.00 for 3 hours or $3.00 all day (automated machine)
Swim – Fortnightly Direct debit Membership:
Get access to Clarence & Glenorchy Pool as well as Barossa.
- Adults $27.20 per fortnight
- Junior/Concession/Senior $21.76 per fortnight
- One Care resident $13.60
Swim – Upfront Membership:
Concessions rates also available.
- Adult 3 Month membership: $204.00 (access to Barossa, Clarence and Glenorchy pool)
- Adult 6 Month membership: $367.00 (access to Barossa, Clarence and Glenorchy pool)
- Adult 12 Month membership: $707.00 (access to Barossa, Clarence and Glenorchy pool)
Swim Visit Passes: (access to Barossa only)
- Adult 5 visits $61.00
- Concession 5 visits $49.00
- Adult 10 visits $109.00
- Concession 10 visits $87.00
Wellness Visit Passes (Aqua Fit classes):
- 5 Class Pass Adult $60.00
- 5 Class Pass Concession $48.00
- 10 Class Pass Adult $112.00
- 10 Class Pass Concession $90.00
**All parents with children 5yrs & under must be within arm’s reach of their child at all times**
Lockers for casuals: $2.00 for 3 hours or $3.00 for the day. Coins are required for the locker machine.
*Concession includes: Health Care Card, Pensioner, Full Time Student and Seniors Card. Concession card must be presented upon purchase of ticket to receive the discount.
Terms and conditions apply, see membership application form for further details or contact reception on 03 6208 0870